Edible vegetables, roots and tubers GST Percentage in India
GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services, right from the manufacturer to the consumer. The Edible vegetables, roots and tubers GST percentage in India is covered under the chapter 7 of HSN code. The GST tax rates for the Edible vegetables, roots and tubers are finalized and all the state and union territories are paving the way for the smooth rollout of the tax.
- Cabbages cauliflowers kohlrabi kale and similar
- Carrots turnips salad beetroot salsify celeriac
- Cucumbers and gherkins fresh or chilled
- Dried leguminous vegetables shelled whether
- Dried vegetables whole cut sliced broken
- Herb bark dry plant dry root
- Leguminous vegetables shelled or unshelled fresh
- Lettuce Lactuca sativa and chicory Cichorium
- Manioc arrowroot salep Jerusalem artichokes sweet
Every goods and service are rated with different GST tax rates. The GST Percentage for Edible vegetables, roots and tubers in India is fixed by the GST council. The above GST rate item wise list 2017 allows you to calculate the GST tax levied on Aluminium and articles thereof in India.