Ceramic products GST Percentage in India
GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services, right from the manufacturer to the consumer. The Ceramic products GST percentage in India is covered under the chapter 69 of HSN code. The GST tax rates for the Ceramic products are finalized and all the state and union territories are paving the way for the smooth rollout of the tax.
- Blocks tiles and other ceramic goods
- Bricks of fossil meals or similar
- Building bricks
- Ceramic flags and paving hearth
- Ceramic flooring blocks support or filler
- Ceramic pipes
- Ceramic pipes conduits guttering and pipe
- Ceramic sinks wash basins wash basin
- Ceramic tableware kitchenware other household articles
- Ceramic wares for laboratory chemical
Every goods and service are rated with different GST tax rates. The GST Percentage for Ceramic products in India is fixed by the GST council. The above GST rate item wise list 2017 allows you to calculate the GST tax levied on Aluminium and articles thereof in India.