Aluminium and articles thereof GST Percentage in India
GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services, right from the manufacturer to the consumer. The Aluminium and articles thereof GST percentage in India is covered under the chapter 76 of HSN code. The GST tax rates for the Aluminium and articles thereof are finalized and all the state and union territories are paving the way for the smooth rollout of the tax.
- All goods other than utensils
- Aluminium alloys such as Ingots Billets
- Aluminium bars rods and profiles
- Aluminium casks drums cans boxes etc
- Aluminium containers for compressed or liquefied
- Aluminium foil whether or not printed
- Aluminium plates sheets and strip
- Aluminium powders and flakes
- Aluminium reservoirs tanks vats and similar
- Aluminium Stranded wires and cables
Every goods and service are rated with different GST tax rates. The GST Percentage for Aluminium and articles thereof in India is fixed by the GST council. The above GST rate item wise list 2017 allows you to calculate the GST tax levied on Aluminium and articles thereof in India.